What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An online resource providing you with prenuptial agreement forms that are instantly downloadable and printable
- Specifying each party’s rights, assets, debts and property before the marriage
- Detailing how property is divided in case of a marriage breakdown
- Showing you sample templates of prenuptial agreement forms
- Giving you binding prenuptial agreement forms
- Helping you protect your finances & assets
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Prenuptial Agreement Form scores 70.83/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://prenuptialagreementform.com/prenuptial-agreement-download-now.htm, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: prenuptialagreementform.com you’ll also be taken through to prenuptialagreementform.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)